As a member of our club we expect you to be active and involved (also review the FAQs):
Participate in our weekly online meeting:
- Explore the content of the website for 30 minutes or more, at any time at your convenience
- The objective is to maintain online content that is current, engaging, and inspiring. Content may be:
- If you come across an interesting article or video, let us know and we’ll make sure it is online.
- Rotarians who are not Rotary eClub of the State of Jefferson members can “make up” meetings online by participating in the same 30 minute meeting process.
Engage in fellowship with other Rotarians online and in traditional Rotary clubs:
- the club uses a variety of communication methods:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter)
- club members can meet anytime from any place with an internet connection
- participate in Rotary social media and online discussions
- members enjoy the same club visitation privileges as every other Rotarian; take advantage of this opportunity and visit other Rotary clubs when possible.
Participate in Service Projects: Community and/or International
- embrace the motto: Service Above Self
- explore opportunities to collaborate with other Rotarians in your local area, the country, and the world.
- the club has no boundaries and therefore has an unlimited potential to make the world a better place through innovative and inspiring service projects.
- 12 hours of service are expected per quarter (48 hours annually) and a brief description submitted of what you are involved with.
- $50 initiation fee upon membership acceptance for new Rotarians,
- Club Dues: $200 annually (includes RI and District dues and subscription to the Rotarian Magazine).
Experienced or novice Rotarian, our club provides the opportunity to stay connected through unlimited fellowship and service to others. If it’s not fun, it’s not Rotary!
Some content courtesy of the Rotary Club of the West